Tuesday, November 30, 2021

UnCommented

 Stop annoying me with pretend security issues. My security is my problem. My private problem.

You mind your security and let me worry about mine.

I even think it's illegal. If I was in the USA - and by USA I mean California -  I would try to get you in court because of this.

My security is my problem. I appreciate having options available, thank you very much, but imposing them is out of line, I think.

Surely you have enough real problems to resolve in that matter.

The only guys that prevent me sometimes to login to my accounts are you. 

And just depending on phones as if phones were perennial and always available is just dumb. For instance, I usually don't have signal in my house.

Just stop it. Even the password: no password ought to be an option.
Stop it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Exprima-se livremente!