Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Faux pas

Elaine: Oh, I forgot to call Jill. Jill. Hi, it's Elaine. How is your father? Is everything okay? What? I can't hear you so good. There's a lot of static. What? I'm going to call you back.
Jerry: Jill's father is in the hospital and you call to ask about him on a cell phone?
Elaine: What? No good?
Jerry: Faux pas.
Elaine: Faux pas?
George: Big hefty stinking faux pas.
Elaine: Why?
Jerry: You can't make a health inquiry on a cell phone. It's like saying "I don't want to take up any of my important time in my home so I'll just get it out of the way on the street."
George: On-the-street cell-phone call is the lowest phone call you can make.
Jerry: It's an act of total disregard. It's selfish.
George: It's dismissive.
Jerry: It's pompous.
George: Why don't you think before you do something?

http://www.seinfeldscripts.com/TheFinale.htm 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exprima-se livremente!